COVID SCREENING FORM
1. In the last 10 days, have you tested positive on a rapid antigen test or home-based self-testing kit?
2. In the last 14 days, have you travelled outside of Canada?
If exempt from federal quarantine requirements as directed by the border agent at your point of entry (for example, you have two or more doses of a COVID-19 vaccine and have met the specific conditions or an essential worker who crosses the Canada-US border regularly for work), select "No."
3. Are you currently experiencing any of these symptoms: Fever and/or chills, Cough or barking cough (croup), Shortness of breathe, Decrease or loss of taste or smell, Extreme tiredness, Sore throat, Runny or stuffy/congested nose, Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, and or Diarrhea?
4. In the last 10 days, have you received a COVID Alert exposure notification on your cell phone?
5. In the last 10 days, have you been identified as a "close contact" of someone who currently has COVID-19 (confirmed by a PCR or rapid antigen test)?
6. In the last 10 days, has someone you live with: been sick with symptoms associated with COVID-19, and or tested positive for COVID-19 (on a rapid antigen test or PCR test)?