** You must make a payment at the time of registration to secure your class(es)**
- Days and pools may change due to unforeseeable circumstances
- We do our best to ensure minimal instructor absences from our classes. In a situation where a substitute may not be found we reserve the right for your safety to cancel this class. We will make all attempts to reschedule a missed class that occurred as a result of our absence or make alternate arrangements (including but not limited to a credit).
- Pool Foulings are something that we cannot control. Please note that if the pool is open, there will still be a water safety class. Water Safety is part of the Red Cross curriculum. We are constantly teaching water safety and will take advantage when we are able to dedicate an entire class to learning safety.
AMATEUR ATHLETIC WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Learn to Swim Thunder Bay Inc. Athletic /sports program, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If however I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Learn to Swim Thunder Bay, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
Learn to Swim Thunder Bay Inc. Photo Release Form